Gummy Counter

Friday, January 16, 2015

Just Lazy...

Today is just one of those days. You know, the kind of day where you feel less motivated to do anything?  Yeah, you get it, that kind of day.

Well, despite the sun shinning almost too brightly, and the never-ending chores that have stacked up over the past few days, I  almost don't even feel like gaming. "WHAT!?! Don't feel like gaming?  That's hardly like you!" I know, I know, but sometimes I just get so caught up in my thoughts that they end up bottlenecking in my brain. I'm completely unmotivated until all of those thoughts have poured  out and I  feel a strong sense of freedom. Right now, I'm caught in a corner to the point where I don't even know where to start.

I guess part of the problem stems from my lack of a computer.  I used to do a lot of my writing at the ease of my keyboard...now I'm plugging away on my blog with the swipe keyboard of my mobile phone. Fun fun. At least I still have my ps3. I can play my psone classics until my hearts content but I  really miss my pc games. Alan Wake, Dragon Age, Sims, L4D2, and yes, even Cod. Nothing is more satisfying than opening a bottle of wine on a Friday night and playing online with my buddies until the wee hours of the morning.  Good times, hehehe.

Well, I'm starting to feel a little more inspired and as the day goes I might even venture out into the blistering cold to get a well deserved slushy! Wait, screw that idea, I just remembered that I bought ice cream just yesterday. Woot! Whatever your weekend holds I hope you can have a positive one filled with fun and ice cream. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *