Gummy Counter

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Facebook Games

When it comes to video games I am willing to try them all as long as it calls my name...



Hmm...if it calls my name three times in a row then it's starting to sound like Beetlejuice...Come on games! Release the Gummy Bear!!! he he he! >:D



Ha ha, well, that aside, there are times when I do get the urge to play a social game...yay Facebook games!! 

So, here's my track record....sigh....I have no life! ha ha!

There are quite a few games to choose from, they are mostly designed to just pass the time and most importantly, to get you to spend your money (the real stuff)!  I mean, half of the time, you are waiting for energy bars to fill so that you can continue to play. If you want to spend more time in the game or to unlock something in specific, you can hand some real coin over, but it's pricey!  

Some games that managed to keep my interests longer than the first try are as follows:



1. Marvel: Avengers Alliance


  • I started to play this game sometime after The Avengers movie came out in theaters
  • It's simple enough and I excelled to the point where I kicked some serious ass in PvP!
  • My glory moment was when I unlocked Ghost Rider...after that, I disappeared from the Marvel world for a bit...
  • I do remember that I consumed a lot of shawarma, mmmmm!  

2. Happy Aquarium


  • Probably my first FB game
  • It's all about taking care of fish! I have had a few in the past (always bettas)
  • This is one game where you can forget about the fish for weeks or months and your fish will never die!
  • The major downfall of this game was that after awhile, there was a constant lag on my computer...maybe it was my internet but because of the slow loading I got tired of it rather quickly

3. Marketland

  • Basically, you are the owner of a grocery store which slowly turns into a department store.
  • I kind of got bored after being the only playing...some rewards I couldn't even go after because I didn't have enough FB buddies playing...sad sad...oh well, I'm over it!

Well, Facebook games can be fun and maybe even addictive at times, but overall, they eventually loose my interest. I like them but only occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *