Gummy Counter

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Sims 4 Creations

Well, ever since Sims 4 was released a few weeks ago, I have been stuck to my screen creating homes madly!


It's my newest addiction...


The Tumbleweed
(1 Bed, 1 Bath)
So let's begin with my first creation! I call it The Tumbleweed (30 x 20 lot worth approximately 36,000 Simoleons) and it was published the first day Sims 4 was released! That's how excited I was to finally start building homes! :P

This being the first home, I wanted to experiment with the build tools of which I've come to really enjoy using. They are easier to use and way faster than previous versions of Sims.

"The Tumbleweed is a small comfort home with a garden to sit back and relax while enjoying a good book."



The Plantation
(3 Bed, 3 Bath)
Following the Tumbleweed is The Plantation (40 x 30 lot worth approximately 162,000 Simoleons)! Inspired by the plantation in Swamp Fever from Left 4 Dead 2. It was a house that I fell in love with when I first started slaughtering zombies, so naturally it would make it into my Sims game! 




Chocolate Oasis
(2 Bed, 2 Bath)
After the Plantation, I wanted to try and create something more modern. Chocolate Oasis (40 x 30 lot worth approximately 161,000 Simoleons) was my first attempt and it got its name from its color and my constant craving for chocolate while building it.

"A spacious and beautifully decorated modern-contemporary oasis that is ready for entertaining or finding that next inspiration."


Willow Beech House
(4 Bed, 2 Bath)
Next up is Willow Beech House (40 x 30 lot worth approximately 146,000 Simoleons). This house was built without any previous planning. Literally, I just started putting empty rooms down on the grid and let my creative mind explore! The result, a modern home with an attached garden. I mean, who doesn't want a beech tree that is a part of the house?

"A house built for the creative soul. If you have a creative block then why not step outside and view the garden with wraparound balconies on all levels."



Lady Blue Mansion
(5 Bed, 3 Bath)
Lady Blue Mansion (30 x 20 lot worth approximately 226,000 Simoleons) was inspired by a picture of a home I found somewhere on the interwebz, that is now lost again to me. Even though the exterior is sort of a replica to that picture, the inside was all my idea except for the ballroom. That was my sweet's idea. xD

"Super luxurious and eventually affordable! This beautiful blue mansion comes complete with a ballroom for entertaining those political Sims in your life!"




Gothic Rose Manor
(4 Bed, 2 Bath)
So, after all these homes, I was kind of disappointed with the Goth family default home. It was a nice enough home but I thought I would create my own Gothic home. Thus, the Gothic Rose Manor (30 x 20 lot worth approximately 172,000 Simoleons) came to be! It was inspired by Victorian times. A dark, grey, and dreary exterior, and brightly colored red interiors. I was thinking about "The Corpse Bride" with the duel contrasts between two worlds. Typical Tim Burton, and I'm a fan!

"Built during an era that was fascinated by death, the Gothic Rose was home to a woman who was in love with Death itself. Her heart beats throughout this house in longing and sorrow."



The Hive
(4 Bed, 2 Bath)
All the while I was building Gothic Rose Manor, I was already thinking of building another home! It had to be futuristic and bees were invading my comfort zone. The Hive (30 x 20 lot worth approximately 322,000 Simoleons) was the result of bees entering our apartment! It took days to finish, a full weekend from the time I opened my eyes to when they shut temporarily to sleep. Since I created a family of aliens, I figured they would need a place to stay!

"Sims come from all over the world to study at this epic center for science and engineering located in the middle of a scorching desert!"


Minimum Condominium
(1 Bed, 1 Bath)
The smaller default lots must have been modeled after a trailer-camper park (not that I have anything against them, I actually wouldn't mind a simple living environment!) However, I figured that some new smaller homes were in demand! Especially for the not so rich Sims. My next project, Minimum Condominium (30 x 20 lot worth approximately 61,000 Simoleons), might have been a little on the pricey side...sometimes I get a little carried away! he he

"An open concept modern condo that is decorated with simplicity in mind. Its spacious rooms offer a welcoming environment for guests to stop by at any moment!"




Riverside Bungalow
(1 Bed, 1 Bath)

As soon as I completed Minimum Condominium I went to work on a lesser expensive home! Riverside Bungalow (20 x 15 lot worth approximately 17,000 Simoleons) was the result and I was quite pleased that I finally made a decent budget home! WEEE!


"A modern starter home that fits any budget!"



Gummy Bear Manor
(6 Bed, 6 Bath)
Finally, after creating so many homes, I really wanted to create a replica of my current mega mansion!! Just kidding....I wish I lived in a mansion.... Gummy Bear Manor (50 x 50 lot worth approximately 706,000 Simoleons) took even more hours than the Hive to build, however in my opinion, it was worth it! This would be my almost dream home!

"Welcome to my humble abode! Three levels of everything a rich sim needs! Bold color schemes and beautiful landscaping complete this manor and offers room to grow a family."

Well, that's about all of the homes I created for now. Of course, I will continue to make Sims homes, and they can only get better! If you want to download these homes for your Sims you can find them in my library under "GreatGB"! Don't forget to follow me for more creations and check out my Sims. I created the L4D survivors and Alan Wake and his wife! That's it, that's all at least for now and happy gaming!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *