Gummy Counter

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gratitude

As I reach over a thousand page views on my blog I just want to extend a word of gratitude to those who have been reading my posts. It means so much to see that this corner that normally people would dismiss are actually looking this way. 

Even when I struggle to come up with ideas I always remember that there are at least a few awesome readers and viewers looking to see what I have to say next. Though I am introverted, and awkward, my thoughts are better explained through writing. So thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with me!

I am really looking forward to growing my creativity with the new ideas I have for upcoming blog posts! One that I will be executing very shortly will be the Gummy Logs. Basically, I will be recreating myself as a character throughout the various worlds in video games! I've always wondered what it might be like to live in certain worlds like Fable, or Mirror's Edge, or even Tomb Raider.

Thank you again for your support and encouragement and if you want you may follow me via Twitter, or YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *