Gummy Counter

Monday, May 26, 2014

Left 4 Dead Arcade?


Left 4 Dead moves to Tokyo, Japan!



Cool! ...I suppose....


When I first played the game it was through the Xbox. The very idea of a 4 person co-op was great so when my brother first handed me the controller and told me to play it, I was all for it. This game marks the beginning of my online game play. Now, it's quite a few years later since its original release and Valve collaborates with Taito, to make an arcade friendly version of the game.

It's more like a redesign of the game where the characters are changed including added voice acting. Zombies even reflect more of the Japanese culture but the campaigns are pretty much the same. For the small price of approximately 3$ per 15 minutes of game play, you could have the chance to be one of the four characters: A Japanese university student, a Japanese schoolgirl, an American bartender, and a Japanese/American tour guide.

Still, I'm not disappointed to see L4D cross the ocean and venture into Tokyo arcades, it's definitely something I would at least try. So, looks like I will have to brush up on my Japanese language skills! 

That's it and that's all, at least for now! Ja mata ne! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *